Our 2018-2019 line-up is filled with an incredible projects around the globe! Please sign up ASAP to be a part of one of these trips. We need your hands, hearts, and spirits to make each of these trips possible!
Ho Chi Minh City, VIETNAM
- Nov 2-16th, 2018
- Let’s spend Veteran’s Day in Vietnam! Yes, Veteran’s day – and Vietnam both have a lot of special meaning to so many American Servicemen, and Vietnamese servicemen as well, who served there during the war. This will be a very impactful trip as we anticipate teaching the poor villagers how to construct water filters and solar stoves and also help English learners practice speaking. The second week will be low-key, focusing on understanding both the remote and recent history of this area.
Bali, INDONESIA & TIMOR-LESTE
- Feb 6-20th, 2019
- Let’s spend Valentine’s Day spreading our love for Mother Earth in Bali! We will be collaborating with local organizations that put on an annual beach clean-up day for 40+ beaches on the island of Bali. In addition, we will be teaching villagers how to build solar stoves for cooking and drinking water filters on the island of Timor-Leste. This will be an incredible trip full of amazing volunteer work as well as unforgettable sightseeing opportunities. Pristine beaches and temples will be sure to make this trip worthwhile!
Paro-Paro Village, Sacred Valley, PERU
- March 9-23rd, 2019
- Reforestation along the Inca Trail combined with teaching about simple, inexpensive solar stove construction to prevent additional deforestation. This village lies at 13,000ft and the views are untouchable. This Peruvian village will touch your heart forever as they welcome us back into their homes and into their lives. After our volunteer work, let’s follow it with a week of exploring Cusco and the Sacred Valley of the Incas – Including Machu Picchu, of course!
- June 12- 26th, 2019
- We will be traveling to this area to assist some of the devastated areas that lost so much in the 2012 Tsunami. Previous projects in this region were so incredibly rewarding by just allowing these people to tell their stories! We will be traveling to the same regions and slowly establishing relationships with villagers and we will be offering a helping hand in any way that we can while we are there. The incredibly rich history in Japan is beyond captivating and we will be sure to take in as much as we can as tourists as well!
- August 10- 24th, 2019
- Teaching impoverished families to build water filters will help them to gain access to clean water for drinking and cooking to remain healthy. Helping them to construct solar stoves from cardboard boxes and aluminum foil will save them money and is good for the environment. Then spending a week in southern Thailand with its warm beaches and incredible islands. Wonderful opportunity plus you will get to mark of Thailand from your Bucket List!!
- September 14- 28th, 2019
- Working with tribes that live along the Amazon River! Every trip that Volunteer Voyages has taken to these regions has been so different than the last because the tribes request different projects every time. This magical place is so difficult to describe and the villagers that we work with are such a special people. From construction to mosquito net sewing to tourism development… we do it all in this area! Don’t miss your opportunity to join us in the Amazon!
- October 12- 26th, 2019
- Teaching youngsters in grade schools about the dangers of nicotine use and how and why to avoid it is a very worthwhile and well received project that we have done in the past and have been asked to repeat this year. At the same time and for the following week we will be exploring thousands of years of history, culture and tradition in this complex and intriguing country, finally viewing the incomparable Taj Mahal, up close and personal.