Skip to content
- March 8-17th, 2018
- TOTAL COST: $1750.00 (USD) + Airfare
- $500 deposit due ASAP to hold your spot on the trip.
- Remaining $1250.00 due by February 10, 2018 or full payment if no deposit.
- VOLUNTEER WEEK: This is an incredible opportunity for you to work along the famed Inca Trail. We will be joining a local group to help with their efforts to reforest certain areas along the trail. We will also be teaching the local people living in the area how to make solar stoves so that they can cook their meals using the sun’s energy rather than deforesting what we have just reforested! Another benefit of this approach is that they will not be breathing the smoke from their cooking fires, so that the general health of the entire family will improve. Don’t worry, we’ll teach you how to make solar stoves first!
- TOURIST WEEK: Of course you will get to see the famous Machu Picchu, and also many of the other fascinating sights of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, like Ollanta y Tambo, Moray, the Inca salt pools, Sacsayhuaman, and many others. Plus, we will see Coricancha (the Temple of the Sun) and the cathedral in Cusco – which is the oldest continually occupied city in the Western Hemisphere! Our professional guides will make sure we learn all of the important facts of the area.